Nominations Open Through Mid-March for Awards Recognizing Organizations Using the Healthcare Supply Chain in Game-Changing Ways
— Tuesday, January 26, 2016 —
For the past 15 years, through its GHXcellence Awards program, Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC (GHX) has honored the top performing and most forward-thinking organizations and individuals for their commitment to healthcare supply chain excellence. With the healthcare industry in the midst of major change, GHX saw the opportunity to honor more organizations for the unique ways they are leveraging GHX products and services by adding the new Millennium Club award and eight new provider awards to the 2016 GHXcellence program. Winners will be announced at the 16th Annual Healthcare Supply Chain Summit, May 23-25, 2016, in Austin, Texas.
The GHXcellence Awards blend quantitative and qualitative criteria to honor true healthcare supply chain leaders and innovation. The winners represent organizations and individuals that maximize supply chain potential to drive out costs and improve patient care. Healthcare providers and suppliers of all sizes and geographies are welcome to submit nominations for the GHXcellence Awards through March 15, 2016.
The new GHXcellence Award categories for 2016 include:
- Automation Leaders: Millennium Club: Recognizes provider and supplier organizations that generate over one million automated transactions (including advanced order sets) annually through the GHX Exchange to create efficiencies, accuracy and visibility for their own organizations and for their trading partners.
- Most Improved Provider: Recognizes the provider with the most impressive year-over-year gains in driving supply chain efficiencies and savings.
- Rookie of the Year: Honors the provider who, despite only being on the GHX Exchange for less than two years, has accelerated time-to-value.
- Excellence in Content Management: Celebrates a provider that has realized the value of clean, standardized and synchronized data.
- Excellence in Contract Management: Lauds an organization leading the drive for process efficiencies, cost reduction and compliance through improved accuracy, visibility and automation.
- Excellence in eProcurement: Recognizes excellence in overall spend automation, solution utilization, and execution and effectiveness.
- Excellence in ePayables: Honors a GHX customer for lowering invoice processing costs, improving productivity and reducing exceptions and discrepancies.
- Excellence in Vendor Credentialing: Recognizes the GHX provider setting the standard for optimizing sourcing, contracting and onboarding, credentialing and payment approval, and performance review.
- Trading Partner Pair of the Year: Celebrates a provider and supplier that have closely collaborated on supply chain initiatives to improve mutual business performance.
“Without fail, GHXcellence Award winners are the professionals and organizations everyone else is look to emulate as they pave the way for true supply chain excellence in healthcare,” said Scott Kelley, vice president, North America Sales and Marketing, GHX. “We are looking for those leaders that are delivering real savings, driving costs out of healthcare and directly impacting the improvement of patient care. I look forward to announcing and learning from the winners this year in Austin.”
The 2016 program also includes long-standing awards, which have been recognizing the top performing and most forward-thinking healthcare supply chains in the industry for more than a decade, including:
- GHX Provider Best 50: Highlights the top 50 hospital performers determined by the 2015 GHX Provider Scorecard (not open for nominations; winners ranked by GHX data).
- Providers of the Year: Honors winners in three categories — large, small to mid-size, and Canadian — that represent the most strategic, successful supply chain initiatives.
- Supply Chain Leadership Award: Recognizes an individual who is transforming the healthcare supply chain through the innovative use of technology and trading-partner collaboration.
- Suppliers of the Year: Celebrates winners in three categories — U.S., Canadian and European Union — and recognizes those with the highest performing supply chains in those regions.
- Industry Impact Supplier for Credentialing: Recognizes the supplier leading the way in streamlining and efficiently managing its credentialing program.
Award criteria can be found at http://ghx.com/about-ghx/ghx-awards and submissions will be accepted through March 15, 2016.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC (GHX) drives costs out of healthcare with cloud-based supply chain management technology and services in order to help enable better patient care and savings by maximizing automation, efficiency, and accuracy of business processes. GHX offers healthcare providers and suppliers an open and neutral electronic trading exchange that delivers procurement and accounts payable automation, contract and inventory management, vendor credentialing and management, business intelligence, and other supply chain-related tools and services. For more information, visit www.ghx.com and The Healthcare Hub.