Call for Speakers
Planning is underway for GHX Summit 20. If you have a compelling success story or expertise to share, we want to hear from you!
SUGGESTED AGENDA TOPICS FOR 2020
- Trading Partner Optimization / Integration
- Contracting / Price Alignment
- Procurement / Inventory Management
- AP / AR Automation / Payments
- Data Management / Standards / UDI
- Clinical Integration
- Recall Management
- Business Intelligence
- Compliance / Credentialing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Value Based Healthcare
- Supply Chain Across the Continuum of Care
- Supply Chain: Social, Economic & Environmental Impacts to Health
GUIDELINES & TIPS
- Familiarize yourself with the Summit — who attends and why
- Speaker proposals will be considered for breakouts and Summit Central Talks
- Sessions are typically 60 or 30 minutes in length
- Proposals must include a title, abstract, learning objectives and intended audience
If selected, a GHX representative will partner with you to answer questions, help guide final session content and support session logistics.
Let’s get started!