You're invited to BALTIMORE for the FIRST GHX Summit Forum!
Tuesday March 27, 2018 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
You asked and we are responding!
Please join us at the Lord Baltimore Hotel in Baltimore, MD on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 from 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM for this networking event. Discover how your industry peers are integrating supply chain data into the clinical world!
Lord Baltimore Hotel
20 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
GHX SUMMIT FORUM AGENDA
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 8:30 AM GHX Update:
- Healthcare provider and supplier consolidation (M&A)
- Innovative supply chain models
- Evolving data demands and opportunities
- 9:00 AM Industry Trends Analysis & Forecast:
- Vertical integrations and their impact on providers
- Use of UDIs and real-world evidence for improved sourcing
- Integration of supply chain, clinical and financial data
- Innovation as a disruptor
- 9:40 AM Keynote Speaker:
Anne Snowdon, RN, PhD, chair, World Health Innovation Network, and scientific director & CEO, SCAN Health will share a newly released supply chain maturity tool designed to provide evidence as to how supply chain strategy can support clinical and financial performance and patient quality and safety.
- 10:15 AM Break
- 10:30 AM Facilitated Discussion:
Ann Ferriter, director, Division of Analysis and Program Operations, Office of Compliance, U.S. FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health, will join Dr. Snowdon for a facilitated discussion with attendees on how accurate clinical supply documentation at the point of care can improve patient safety and quality of care. Ms. Ferriter co-leads the Product Quality Outcomes Analytics effort within the Medical Device Innovation Consortium Case for Quality, which seeks to create a resource for providers to make better purchasing decisions based on real world evidence of product performance in seven domains of quality.
- 11:15 AM Summary / Closing Remarks
- 11:30 AM Networking Lunch
SEATS ARE LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY!