GHXcellence Awards recognize supply chain leaders that are driving savings and efficiency for their organizations, their trading partners and the healthcare industry through automation and best practices.
Excellence in Content Management
New for 2015, this award recognizes a provider organization that has demonstrated exceptional commitment to clean, synchronized data and is reaping the benefits through reduced errors and improved contract alignment.
- Must be a GHX NuVia® user
- Low number of SKU errors
- Percentage of spend volume automated in NuVia
- Systems and processes in place to ensure ongoing item master accuracy
- Data governance policies
- Item master linkages
- Linkage to other systems, e.g., EHRs, charge master
- Incorporation of UDI / Standard Product Identifiers, e.g., GTINs in systems and processes
- Reduction in non-file spend
- Reduction in purchase order exceptions
- Product data synchronization with trading partners
- Product data enrichment, e.g., normalized descriptions, classification
- Strategic execution - how content management strategy helps achieve organizational objectives
* These are suggested criteria that will be given strong consideration by the judges, although nominees are not required to include all of these in their nominations nor are they limited to these criteria. Nominations should include supporting documentation whenever possible.
2015 Winner - Integris Health