This award recognizes a provider organization that has demonstrated exceptional commitment to clean, synchronized data and is reaping the benefits through reduced errors and improved contract alignment.
- Must be a GHX NuVia® user
Note: Nominees are not required to meet all these criteria, nor are they limited to these. This criteria defines the range of accomplishment considered for this award.
- Low percentage of purchase order exceptions (part number, UOM, etc.)
- Maximizing value of content management, for example:
- Strong control/limits on non-file spend as a result of content management strategy
- Commitment to the item master as the organization’s single source of truth for item data and pricing (with feeds to systems such as electronic health records (EHRs))
- Ongoing item master accuracy ensured through appropriate systems and processes
- Data governance policies established
- Understanding and/or use of global data standards (e.g., GTINs and data from the Global UDI Database (GUDID), delivered via NuVia content management system)
- Use of normalized descriptions, classifications, etc.
- Product data synchronization with trading partners
- Strategic execution - how content management strategy helps achieve organizational objectives
Nominations should include supporting documentation whenever possible.